Saturday, June 25, 2016

Many things got done today

Turns out I didn't have a lot of time for interwebbing.

I'm assuming Britain is still in a tizzy over it's recent vote to leave the EU.

I'm also assuming we still only have two choices for President, Trump or Rodham.

Furthermore, I'm assuming that my retirement account is in the toilet and it's probably gonna stay that way until 2017.

That's enough assuming for the day.


The Red Sox won last night but so did the Orioles. That means they started the day one and a half games behind the Orioles.

The Orioles are playing a double-header today and they won the afternoon game, putting them 2 games ahead of the Red Sox. If the Orioles lose the evening game (as I type this, they are down 2-0 in the second inning) and the Red Sox win, they will end the day only one game behind the Orioles.

The Red Sox need to win tonight. End of discussion.


Try these links out:

No comments: