Wednesday, June 29, 2016

They won and lost

The Red Sox managed to win last night but they lost this afternoon.

If I were John Farrell, Chili Davis or Carl Willis, I would be worried about my job.

The Orioles won today and they now have five and a half game lead over the Red Sox in the ALEast.

Also, the Blue Jays won today and they are now tied with the Red Sox for second place in the ALEast.

Things are not going well. Not well at all.


In the world of things that are going well, I managed to create flight plans for several different trips without the aid of the internet. The first two were a little difficult but once I figured out which variables get subtracted from the heading and airspeed, I was on a roll.

In case you're interested, it'll take just about 10 hours to go to Ames, Iowa. Once I add in the two stops to refuel, I'm looking at a 12 hour trip.

I could do 12 hours in the air. I love flying.


You might like these links:

No comments: