Monday, June 6, 2016

No solo today

The winds today were to unpredictable for my second supervised solo so we decided to do some navigation instead.

We left Northampton and flew to Orange. I did three touch & go's there and then flew to Turners Falls. At Turners, I did two more touch & go's before flying back to Northampton where I landed and we called it a day.

All toll, the flight lasted about an hour and it was a nice day to do a little site seeing in the Pioneer Valley. The route to Orange takes you along the Quabbin Reservoir and over some nice little mountains.

Western Massachusetts sure is beautiful to see from 3,000 feet.


No Red Sox but there is baseball. NESN is carrying tonight's game between the Pawtucket Red Sox and the Toledo Mud Hens.

I wonder if Max Klinger will be watching?


Try these links:

No comments: