Saturday, June 11, 2016

Moving day.

We spent the day helping our youngest move from one apartment to another today. The lease on the apartment he's been in for the last year or so is up in mid-June. Since he is working in Keene for the summer, he needed another place to stay and one of his friends had a small place up for sublet.

We rented a van (I highly recommend UHaul if you ever need to rent a van) and with my wife driving her wagon and me driving the van, we caravan'd up to Keene.

My son had everything all ready to go and it took us about two hours to load the car and the van. My wife and I headed home made it home by 2:00, unloaded the stuff into the garage and returned the van by 3:30.

All-in-all, the day went pretty well and  when he's done with his job up there and he's ready to head back here, he needs to pack up less than a carload and leave.


My brother is doing pretty damned well and he is talking about getting released from the hospital tomorrow. Not bad for a guy who had open-heart surgery on Thursday.


The Red Sox won last night and again today. That measn they are once again tied with the Orioles for first place the ALEast. They are one game behind the first place Rangers in the American League.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: