Saturday, November 18, 2017

And she's home

We spent some time at Bradley Airport waiting for my daughters flight from school. Turned out that Chicago had quite the wind storm and they were experiencing delays of about 1 hour so her layover was longer than she planned.

Her flight eventually arrive, we got our hugs from our daughter and face licks from the small emergency backup dog and were safely back at home way past my bedtime.

The little dog has a great memory. Every time she walks into this house it's like she never left. She knows exactly where the treats are kept, she remembers there is a dog door her size on the porch and she remembers where her, "Hey! I want to go out! Right freakin' now!" bell is. She rings it vigorously when she needs to go out.

It's annoying but not as annoying as barking.

She also remembers to talk to me in the mornings until I give her one of the aforementioned treats.

She's quite the conversationalist.

So anyways, everyone is settled in and they will be with us for the week. Then it will be back to school for one more month when they will get their end-of-semester break and be home for a month.


And now I'm going to watch Wonder Woman.

You can click on these while I do:

No comments: