Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Friday is looking pretty good.

The weather is predicted to be sunny and the wind at or about 6 knots. That is pretty good flying weather. I was able to reserve a plane in the early afternoon and my plan is to get at least one hour, possibly two, in the pattern.

Hopefully the weather holds as predicted and my plan comes together nicely.


Seems to be an awful lot of rich, powerful men out there who can't keep their hands to themselves.

My problem with all of this is I can't help but wonder if some of this is over-reaction.

I realize it's probably not a popular position to take but what if some of these "sexual assaults" being reported are really nothing more than some idiot thinking that a woman is interested in him so he made a move only to find out he was wrong.

In my opinion, that's not really sexual assault, that's miscommunication.

Don't misunderstand, I think what if some man attempts to use his position to force a woman into a situation she doesn't want, he is a pig who needs to be removed from his position immediately.

I'm just not sure every one of these accusations is on the up-an-up.

And that, my friends, is a damned shame because when someone makes these things up, they water-down the severity of the real ones.

I guess only time will tell.

In the meantime, I'm just hoping no one comes forward and accuses Fred Rogers or someone like that because that would ruin my day.


Here are todays links:

No comments: