Thursday, November 9, 2017

Spam is rampant

I had 17 new spam comments this afternoon. Most of them were boring but a few were pretty entertaining.

First up we have Hungry Man:
    Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming over again to read additional news.
He was followed by The Shmoozer:
    Thanks for some other wonderful post. Where else may just anyone get that type of info in such an ideal means of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such info.
Not be outdone, here is The Moocher:
    An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch because I found it for him...
    lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your web site.

Finally, we have My Newest Friend:
    You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched all over the place and just could not come across.
    What an ideal website.

I get the best spam.


Here are some links:

No comments: