Sunday, November 26, 2017

Is it just me or....

....are their fewer leaves on the ground this year?

I picked up my leaves yesterday using my lawn mower and today I see that very few leaves have fallen. Considering the winds we've been experiencing, I find this unusual because most years I would do the leaves and the next day my entire lawn would be covered again.

Maybe it's because my neighbor has decided to pick up his leaves this year. Usually, the idiot leaves them down all fall and they blow over everyone's lawn.

Maybe this is a sign that he's actually started thinking about his neighbors.

Bah, who am I kidding. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. This is a guy with a two car garage and a six car driveway who insists on parking two of his three cars in the street overnight like this was Springfield.

He's what is known in some circles as a "douche bag".


Here are some links that you can visit if you want:

No comments: