Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The furnace saga continues

My furnace guy says he can fix the furnace but he also says it's time for us to think about upgrading to a more efficient model. I told him fix the one we have and next summer we'll look into an upgrade.


The MLB GM meetings are going on and this is when the negotiations take place for potential trades. It's also a time for agents to shop their available players to the GMs.

I'm kind of hoping that Trade 'em away Dave doesn't give the farm away but I also hope he gets a bat or two that can help push the Red Sox over the hump. They were kind of successful the last two seasons but came up just short because they kept leaving men on base.

They need that hitter who they can rely on to drive runners in.

Personally, I'm hoping they make J.D. Martinez an offer. That man knows how to hit a baseball.


Here are some links for you:

No comments: