Monday, November 13, 2017

Nothing broke today

I neglected to inform you that I did not need a new furnace.  He was able to repair it so there's three or four grand I didn't need to spend.

I like not spending thousands of dollars.


Here's a shock - the media is lying to us again.

There are big headlines all over that say "Trump says he believes Putin instead of US Intelligence"

The problem is Trump never said he believes Putin.

What he said was,
    "Every time he sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that', And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it. I think he is very insulted by it. I can't stand there and argue with him, I'd rather have him get out of Syria, to be honest with you. I'd rather have him, you know, work with him on the Ukraine than standing and arguing."

No where in that statement does Trump say, "I believe him".

I am not a Trump supporter so it doesn't bother me because of Trump. I'm telling this because it bothers that they would lie like that.

If they are looking for sensational headlines about Trump, all they have to do is wait a few minutes. The man says dumb stuff every day, ten times a day. They certainly don't have to make shit up.


You can visit these links while I contemplate my role in this universe:

No comments: