Monday, November 27, 2017

Two hundred and forty two years equals twelve score and two years.

Twelve score and two years ago, our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that "we don't give a shit about the royal family anymore"!

I was watching the news and they devoted at least 10 minutes of the broadcast to the fact that Prince Harry has decided to get married.

For the record, I think Harry and his brother, good old whats-his-name, are a couple of decent guys who aren't quite as stiff or arrogant as the rest of the family.

Having said that, why do our news people think that whenever something happens to the British royal family, they have to talk about over and over again? Who really gives a shit?

I know I don't give a shit.
Do you give a shit?
No, I didn't think you gave a shit.


See if you can find anything entertaining here:

No comments: