Monday, November 6, 2017

I'm tired

I dislike these time changes.

I managed to stay awake until 9:30 last night and I'm goign to force myself to do it again tonight but my body thinks it's 10:30.

10:30 is way past my bedtime.


Our furnace developed a slight leak from the pressure relief valve about a week ago. My furnace guy, Bobby, will be here later this week to fix it and make sure all is well with the furnace.

As things stand right now, that furnace tuneup will be the last major winter readiness task here at the Daily News© World Headquarters.

I changed the oil on The Beast yesterday and I changed the oil on the generator the other day. I took the roof rake out of the garage rafters so it's available when needed.

The last thing that needs to happen to make my winter life complete is I need to go buy a couple of new snow shovels. The ones I have are worn out.

Ain't nobody got time for worn out snow shovels.


Here are some links you can click on if you want to:

No comments: