Thursday, September 6, 2018

ABS / AntiSkid requires service

I had an idiot light go on yesterday as I was pulling into my driveway that said I had a problem with my anti-lock brakes.

Since brakes are kind of important, I decided that I needed to get my car to the mechanic so after work today, I dropped it off with them. Unfortunately, my wife got stuck in traffic and didn't pick me up until around 6:00.

After we got home, we had some dinner and then I typed this up. After typing it up, I then proceeded to forget to click the publish button.

What that all means to you is that this is really late and I don't have a lot to say.


The Red Sox and the Yankees are both off today so there will be no change in the ALEast race. With the Yankees loss last night, the Red Sox now have a nine and a half game lead with 21 games left to play.

I'm hoping the Yankees slump a bit and the Red Sox continue winning. That would be a nice way to end the regular season.


While I watch bad television, you can click on these:

No comments: