Tuesday, September 18, 2018

There will be baseball this evening

The Red Sox and the Yankees were scheduled to play at 1:05 this afternoon but fortunately for all of us working stiffs, the rain pushed the start time back to 7:05 this evening. That means I get to watch tonight's game instead of bad television.

I'm grateful for the rain.


Last Friday, my fertilizer guy applied one of his miracle concoctions to my lawn. Unfortunately, my lawn had decided to grow immediately prior to his application and it was kind of long.

My problem with that is since the lawn was long, I knew I would need to bag it when I mowed it and the last thing I wanted to do was bag all that fertilizer I had just paid for. So I didn't mow my lawn this weekend, hoping instead for the rain they kept predicting for today.

Now that it's rained, I can comfortably bag my lawn because the fertilizer has been soaked into the soil.

I'm grateful for the rain.


While I watch some unscheduled baseball, you can click on these:

No comments: