Saturday, September 29, 2018

They have given up

The Red Sox lost last night and then again this afternoon. It's almost as if they decided to not play these last three games.

Maybe they're saving themselves for the playoffs.

Maybe they're falling apart like last year.

Guess we won't know until October 11th.

They start the playoffs on October 5th against either the Athletics or the Yankees, depending on which one wins the wild card. They have yet to announce the start time for the game but since it's on TBS and they will be carrying two games that day, it's pretty safe to assume the first game will be at 1:00 and the second game will be at 8:00.

I'm hoping the Red Sox are on at 8:00 because if it's on at 1:00, I'll be working and I'll be forced to watch the cartoon guy standing at the plate thing that MLB shows on gameday.



I'm going to go cook some burgers and then watch the season premier of Last Man Standing that I DVRd last night.

You can click on these:

No comments: