Wednesday, September 5, 2018

They won. Again.

I'm really hoping that the Red Sox win the World Series. Imagine how disappointing it would be for them to win as much as they have all season and then lose it in the end. They have won 97 games this season and there are still 21 games left to play. If they continue playing the way they have been playing, they will win 70% of those 21 games which would give them a regular season record of 111-51.

This afternoon they completed a three game sweep of the Braves and then packed up to head back to Boston. They have tomorrow off and on Friday, they start a lengthy nine game home stretch when they play three games against the Astros, three games against the Blue Jays and three games against the Mets.


The Dog seems to have finally readjusted to a "No one is home so I guess I'll nap all day long" schedule. It took him a few weeks of not having the Small Emergency Backup Dog here to mess with all day long but he's back to his old self now.

I come home to find all of the couch pillows on the floor and him comfortably sprawled on the couch, drooling and snoring.

I love my dog.


I'm going to watch some news followed by binge-watching the Discovery Channel.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: