Monday, September 10, 2018

Well, they didn't get swept.

The Red Sox won last night which means the Astros didn't take all three games. Also, the Yankees lost  last night. That means the Red Sox picked up a full game and they once again have a eight and a half game lead in the ALEast.

The Red Sox are off tonight and tomorrow they start a three game series against the Blue Jays.

The Blue Jays aren't playing all that well (the Red Sox have a 33 game lead over them) and I'm hoping the Red Sox win all three games. That would put them over the 100 win mark.

It will be nice to see them with a 100+ win season.


I asked me sister down in North Carolina if she was ready for Florence and she said, "I guess. I haven't been paying a of attention to things. Is it coming this way?"

She's apparently not all that concerned about, or prepared for, the hurricane season.


I'm going to find something to watch on TV.

You can click on these if you want:

No comments: