Wednesday, September 12, 2018

They have clinched a playoff spot

The Red Sox have won enough games that no matter what happens for the rest of the season, they are guaranteed a playoff spot. I anticipate that they will win the ALEast and the rest of them can fight over the wild card slots.

They currently stand at 99 wins and it is September 12th. Back on August 31st, I predicted they would win their 100th game on September 12th. That means that they have to win tonight or I will be wrong.

I hate it when I'm wrong.


Assuming that the weather dweebs are close to being right, I'm going to try and go flying on Friday.

I haven't been up much lately because the weather seems to hate me. It's either raining, too windy or too damned hot. Friday is looking like there is a very slight chance of spot showers, winds around 4 knots and temps in the upper 70s, lower 80s.

I can fly in that weather but if it's raining, I'll probably call it off.

It's no fun flying in the rain.


While I watch the Red Sox hopefully win their 100th game of the season, you can click on these links:

No comments: