Monday, September 24, 2018

Stilllllll at 105

Once again, the Red Sox and the Indians went 11 innings and the Red Sox managed to lose to the Indians by one run (4-3 last night).

And the Astros keep winning so that means the Red Sox have not yet secured home field advantage.

The Red Sox are back in Boston tonight to start a three game series against the Orioles, the worst team in Major League Baseball.

I'm hoping the Red Sox win all three of those games....


My replacement phone is finally configured properly.

It had all of the stuff on it that I had on my old phone but none of the password information. That means I had to open every application and enter my ID and password for the facility I was accessing. That means email accounts, bank accounts, pilot stuff, etc...

I think I'm going to wait a few weeks and then delete all of the backups of the old phone.

I have a problem leaving old unnecessary backups of personal data laying around...


I'm going to watch the ball game while you clickity-click on these:

No comments: