Friday, September 28, 2018

The final series of the regular season.

Tonight starts the final series of the regular season as the Yankees come to Boston. These three games have no impact on the Red Sox so my expectations are not high that they will play their best.

Then again, it's the Yankees. That may be enough to light a fire under them.


Fall is starting to make it's appearance:


The stock market is misbehaving again. Seems that Elon Musk may have violated some SEC rules, Facebook got hacked, again, and the head of the Federal Reserve is making some statements about no longer making statements.

These three things combined to make everyone nervous and the market haas no idea if it's up or down. Yesterday it went down and today it's pretty much even.

ll that means is my retirement is holding it's own but there is a better chance it's gonna crash than it's gonna suddenly skyrocket.


Ted Turner announced that he is dealing with Lewy Body. That's the shit that my mom suffered from.

As much as I never really liked Ted Turner, I can say that he has my sympathies.

After watching my mom go through that I can honestly say that I wouldn't wish that crap on my worst enemy.


You can click on these if you want:

No comments: