Friday, September 14, 2018

One hour in the pattern

I managed to get one hour of pattern time today. I had five full stop landings, one touch & go and one go around. The go around was something I planned in advance and wasn't because something went wrong.  I figure practicing go arounds is a good idea because when I really need to do one, I'd like to be fully aware of what to expect.

My landings were spot on and I was pretty damned happy with everything. I did leave the pattern at one point and climbed up to 2,000 feet but immediately turned around and practiced a pattern entry.

I love flying and today was a good day to fly.


The Red Sox are playing the Mets tonight and I'm kind of hoping they win. Unfortunately their starting pitcher, Hector Velazquez, was a scratch due to an illness and they are starting a kid no one has ever heard of named William Cuevas.

Considering they are up against a pitcher whose nick name if Thor, it could be an interesting game.


While I pay attention to the game, you can pay attention to these:

No comments: