Sunday, August 7, 2022

Housework

Got a few things done at my daughters house today so I didn't watch any baseball. I did listen to baseball but I didn't watch it.

Yes, the Red Sox lost today. They lost by a lot. And when I say a lot I mean 13 to 5 in favor of the Royals.

Yes, that means they lost the series to the Royals. The Red Sox won one game and the Royals won the other three.

Yes, that means they are probably not going to make wildcard simply because I don't see them improving.

Yes, I'll keep watching them but I've lowered my expectations. It's the 1980s all over again.

In other sporting news, the Patriots will play a preseason game against the Giants this coming Thursday. A quick check of the Spectrum television guide shows that the game will be carried by NBC so I got that going for me.


Here are some links I dug up for you:

No comments: