Friday, August 5, 2022

Get ready for big electric bills...

We've had the AC running for a few days because it's hot as hell. And when it's not hot as hell, it's hot and humid. And by humid, I mean swampy.

Since I don't really sleep very well, I decided I would take some screen shots on my phone of the temperature every time I woke up.

The top was taken at 9:27 at night, just before I headed up to bed. It was 83°

The middle was taken just after 1:00 in the morning and it was 76°

The bottom was taken at 4:35 in the morning and it was 72°

Here in western Massachusetts, the summer temperatures at 4:30 in the morning should be around 55° or 60°.


The Red Sox lost 7-3 to the Royals last night.

Pivetta did not have a stellar start, giving up seven hits and three earned runs over five innings but that was nothing compared to Darwinzon Hernandez.

When Hernandez came in in the seventh inning, the game was tied 3-3. He almost immediately gave up four earned runs, effectively losing the game for the Red Sox.

I have a feeling they'll be sending him back to Worcester in the near future...


China is launching missiles over Taiwan into the sea to the east of the island. They are also pushing warships over the border between the two countries, effectively invading Taiwan. They are also flying fighters and helicopters over the border. This is frightening the crap out of Taiwan and they have put their military on its highest alert level.

Psycho Nancy says, "Pfft... Their just making meaningless gestures. Look at me! I did a great thing by showing those Chinese that I won't be intimidated by them."

Nancy, by the way, is not currently in Taiwan. She is in Japan, safe and sound.

That entire region is on a hair-trigger and Psycho Nancy just poked it with a stick.

If war breaks out, she should be held accountable for causing the deaths of every soldier who dies defending their island.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: