Friday, August 19, 2022

It's a flipping kind of night

The Patriots are playing the Panthers tonight. First snap is at 7:00 and I'm hoping Jones is the QB.

The Red Sox are in Baltimore to play the Orioles. First pitch is at 7:00 with Crawford on the mound.

That means I will be flipping back and forth between NESN and NBC.

As for last night, the Red Sox collapsed and lost 8-2 to the Pirates. They still won the series but a sweep would have been nice. Hopefully they win this three-game series against the Orioles because if they want to stand a chance of making it to the postseason, they need to win all of their upcoming series.

⧫

The Prime Minister of Finland is 36 years old. She is very intelligent, very poised, very attractive and very married.

Apparently she went out clubbing the other night and got a little intoxicated. She also got a little friendly with some guys who are not her husband. This has a lot of people upset.

I have something to say to those people: Piss off ya stuffy prudes.

Leave the woman alone. She has proven to be a compassionate and intelligent leader of a nation that is under constant threat from Whacky Vlad. She also steered them through covid like a champ. If she wants to go out and party like a woman who is under constant stress, let her.

⧫

I'm going to watch some news. After that, I'm going to enjoy some sportings.

You can check these out if you want:

No comments: