Friday, August 12, 2022

The Red Sox won!

They beat the Orioles last night 3-4. Tonight they take on the Yankees. Trust me, I would love to see them win at least one of the three games. I would be exstatic if they win two of the three. If they sweep the Yankees, I will need to go buy some lottery tickets...

As for the Patriots, they lost 23-21 but Belichick did not put Jones in the game at all. He used Hoyer and Zappe as his quarterbacks and the Patriots still came damn close to winning that game.


So some guy decided that the FBI serving a search warrant on Trump was a declaration of war and he posted a call to arms. Then he drove from Columbus, Ohio to Cincinnati, Ohio and tried to attack the FBI office there.

He failed.


If I see one more commercial for Shannon Liss-Reardon, I'm gonna have a aneurysm.

Who the hell is paying the bill for all her commericals? Who is funding her campaign because as far as I can tell, she is spending more money than most presidential candidates.

I don't like her. She is an annoying person, her commercials are annoying and she seems like an arogant, "I'm right and all of you are wrong!" kind of person.

In other words, she is just like Maura Healey.

I hope she loses.


Time for some Chicken Parmesan and then baseball. Maybe the dog and I will sneak a little ice cream while the game is on.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: