Thursday, August 18, 2022

She has a kitchen sink and outdoor spotlights

I made my last few repairs (yes, I know there will be more) today. I replaced the drain on one side of her kitchen sink and I rewired the backyard spotlights.

She can now do dishes and she can take The Dog out back at night to do her business.

And for the record, my back doesn't hurt...

...much.


The Red Sox have won two of the three games against the Pirates with the third game being played tonight.

They are currently four games out of the wildcard so they have a chance. It's a slim chance but still a chance.


Our drought just keeps getting worse. My town is currently in a "severe drought" and the "extreme drought" is creeping up on us.

My lawn is also getting worse. And when I say worse, I mean it's just about dead.

Since I keep getting notices from the town about voluntary water restrictions, I don't want to water it. I figure it's only a matter of time before they have mandatory water restrictions so I might as well start restricting now.


By the way, I have managed to stay awake for all nine innings of the last three games. Hopefully I can do the same tonight.

I'm going to watch the news and then baseball. You can check these out if you want:

No comments: