Sunday, August 28, 2022

The new lights are up

I removed her old carriage lights, along with all the old, rusty, improperly installed hardware and put her new carriage lights up. They are securely affixed to the jblock, tight enough to keep the weather out of the electrical connections.

After that I replaced two improperly installed outlets with brand new ones that, as she put it, "are not sketchy at all!"

And yes, I rang the doorbell and set the dog off when I got there. It's the fun thing to do.


I have an announcement:
    The Red Sox lost today.
That is all.


I'm watching the Steelers play the Lions and I'm noticing that either the Steelers offensive line couldn't hold the pocket open on a pair of jeans or the new guy, Trubisky, can't make a decision.

He takes the snap, drops back and within a few seconds, the pocket collapses and he is sacked.

This is not how football games are won.


You can enjoy these links if you want:

No comments: