Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Guess what?

They lost.


I have a question:

Has anyone asked Trump why he had top-secret documents at his golf club?

What would cause someone to say to themselves, "You know, these classified documents would look great on my bookshelves. I think I'll just take them home."

Has anyone asked him why he took them home? I think that would be a great question and I would love to hear his answer.


Today was a successful Costco trip followed by a lengthy "Active Shooter Prevention and Planning" class.

Trust me on this one. If you ever find yourself in the same area as someone who is running around shooting people, you will have three choices: Run, Hide or Fight. I strongly suggest you opt for the Run option.

Enjoy these links while I watch baseball:

No comments: