Friday, November 25, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving, the sequel.

Yesterday was roast beef, today is turkey.

Also, there are more of us today.


The Patriots came up short last night but I didn't see it.

When I went to bed, it was half time and the score was 16-16. Both teams were pretty evenly matched and I was hoping the Patriots would pervail but it wasn't to be.

The final score was 26-33 in favor of the Vikings.


As for the Bruins, they lost to the Panthers the other day and today, they beat the Hurricanes in OT.

That means they are still in first place with a three point lead over the Golden Knights.

By the way, this is how The Prime Cat watches hockey with me...

It's also how she watches football, baseball, Gold Rush and the news. She likes my leg.


If you haven't received one of these text messages yet, you probably will get one soon:
It's a scam text message designed to get you to click a link. Trust me, don't click the link. Just delete the text message and move on with your life.


No, I did not get involved in any of that "Black Friday" crap. I don't do crowds.

I'm going to spend time with my family.

You can spend time clicking on these:

No comments: