Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Finally got some sleep

If last night is any indication, I may be over my insomnia. I went to bed after the hockey game around 10:00 last night and woke up at 6:30 this morning. I woke up once but only for a few minutes so basically I got a nice 8 hours of sleep.

Hopefully tonight is just as sleepy.

⧫

Speaking of hockey, the Bruins took on the Lightning last night and beat them 3-1.

They are currently tied for points in the NHL but are in first place in the league with a better record than the Devils. The Bruins are at 19-3 (.864) and the Devils are at 19-4 (.826).

What is interesting is that with last night's win the Bruins are 13-0 at home. I guess they like playing in the Garden

The Avalanche will be in Boston on Saturday for the Bruins next game. Puck drops at 7:00pm

⧫

In other sporting news, the US beat Iran yesterday, moving them to the next round of the World Cup.

Personally, I don't care because despite having been a soccer coach for 7 years, I don't really like the sport. I understand it, I know all the rules and I know some pretty good strategies but I just can't watch a game where guys fall on the ground and cry like babies anytime they come into contact with another player or an air molecule.

⧫

I'm going to figure out what to make for dinner and then watch some DVRs.

You can check these out if you want:

No comments: