Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Finally got some sleep

If last night is any indication, I may be over my insomnia. I went to bed after the hockey game around 10:00 last night and woke up at 6:30 this morning. I woke up once but only for a few minutes so basically I got a nice 8 hours of sleep.

Hopefully tonight is just as sleepy.


Speaking of hockey, the Bruins took on the Lightning last night and beat them 3-1.

They are currently tied for points in the NHL but are in first place in the league with a better record than the Devils. The Bruins are at 19-3 (.864) and the Devils are at 19-4 (.826).

What is interesting is that with last night's win the Bruins are 13-0 at home. I guess they like playing in the Garden

The Avalanche will be in Boston on Saturday for the Bruins next game. Puck drops at 7:00pm


In other sporting news, the US beat Iran yesterday, moving them to the next round of the World Cup.

Personally, I don't care because despite having been a soccer coach for 7 years, I don't really like the sport. I understand it, I know all the rules and I know some pretty good strategies but I just can't watch a game where guys fall on the ground and cry like babies anytime they come into contact with another player or an air molecule.


I'm going to figure out what to make for dinner and then watch some DVRs.

You can check these out if you want:

No comments: