Wednesday, November 16, 2022

It was a lunch kind of day.

The ROMEOs went to lunch today and we spent at least two hours kibitzing about all kinds of things. Mainly our latest aches and pains but also what we've been up to.

I worked with these guys for 30 years so we have a lot of history. Since we worked at a very large company, we also have a lot of mutual friends. This means we have a lot to bullshit about.


This was the view from my back porch at 9:30 last night:

It was all gone this morning but it's still the first accumulating snowfall of the season.


Not only do I get interesting junk email, I also get a lot of junk regular mail, or as I like to call it, crap mail

This one has instructions printed on the envelope that I see on a lot of crap mail:
Can someone please tell me what the hell "Electronic Service Requested" means? That is a three-word sentence that makes no sense whatsoever.

Then there are the ones that try to grab my attention by making it appear this is some type of official government communiqué that requires my immediate attention;

I always open the envelopes and shred the innards because sometimes these crap mailers send forms that contain information that some nefarious individual might be able to use to do bad things under my name.

I do enough dumb things on my own, I don't need someone else doing them in my name.


Well, Donald "Covfefe" Trump has decided he is the only human being on the planet capable of making America great.

Again.

So he's running for President.

Again.

Apparently the first loss (and yes, he lost) didn't send a strong enough message to him or his cult members that not all of us think he is some kind of annointed savior.

Then again, if our choices are Donald "That Little Prick" Trump or Joe "Bumbles" Biden, we could very well end up with Trump back in charge.


NASA launched their gigantic rocket and it is currently on its way to the moon. Once there, it will go around the moon a few times and then come back to earth.

Seems like a very expensive way to get me excited about space travel again...


The Bruins are still on their four-day hiatus. They pick it back up again tomorrow when the Flyers come to town for a 7:00pm face-off.

Until then, I'm stuck watching non-sports television.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: