Monday, November 7, 2022

No lottery for me

So Pat tells me he had the same run I did on his powerball venture - he won $4.00 on his first ticket, bought two more and won nothing.

I decided I was going to run over and pick up two more tickets for tonights drawing but when I got to the grocery store, the girl at the counter told me the lottery system was down.

I believe that was the gambling gods way of telling me to not waste my money. And I always listen to the gambling gods.

If no one wins tonight, maybe I'll go buy a couple of tickets for Wednesday's drawing.


I spent several hours today wiring up a switch to a wall outlet at The Vets house.

For some reason, the previous owner decided she needed two closets in her bedroom so she had one built. Unfortunately, the new closet was located on the wall where the switch-operated wall outlet was. This meant that the switch no longer worked.

I installed a wire raceway and a small extension box in the closet. I then ran the wires over to a work box I installed in the wall outside the closet.

Now she can turn the light on when she walks in the room instead of bumbling through a dark room trying to find the light on her nightstand.


Tomorrow is election day. If you haven't already voted, you should go vote tomorrow. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain about the government.

Vote for whoever you want to vote for. I would never tell you who to vote for.


The Bruins are playing the Blues at 7:00 tonight. That means there is something on television to entertain me.

While I watch that, you can check these out:

No comments: