Wednesday, November 2, 2022

The Vet has a new roof

One of the things my daughter knew when she bought her house was that it neede a new roof. Well, today was the day.

Since she had to work today, I spent my day at her house documenting the progress.

The project begins:

Old roof is gone:

Ice shield is installed:

Underlayment is installed:

New roof is almost done:

Now you know how I spent my day.


The Bruins won last night in OT.

When I went to bed at the end of the second period, the Penguins were up 5-3 and the Bruins weren't playing their best.

Apparently the coach, Montgomery, kicked some butt between the second and third period because it looks like the Bruins came out and decided to play better. They won the game 6-5.

Next game is tomorrow against the Rangers. Puck drops at 7:30.


The Phillies won last night, taking a 2-1 lead in the series against the Astros.

I'm not sure how much of tonights game I'll watch. I'm hoping for at least three innings but I notice that FOX likes to take a lot of commercial breaks between batters. That slows the game down a lot.


While I watch baseball, you can check these out:

No comments: