Thursday, November 10, 2022

Not bad for an old guy

I realize you might be getting sick and tired of my target pictures but that's too damned bad. This is my site and I can post whatever I want.

Today, I want to post a picture of a target:
Those three shots were taken from over a distance of 200 yards. That's two football fields. The numbers represent inches. The bullseye is one inch, the inner circle is three inches, etc...

There are steel targets set out at 300 yards and I hit them a few times. I doubt I hit anywhere near the center of them because I could barely see them but I did hear the bullet strike the steel plate.

Oh, and for the record, there was a cross wind blowing around 11mph, gusting to 18mph.
That will move a bullet left or right as it travels over that distance. I had to aim a bit high and a bit to the right which is interesting because I use a very low powered scope. I can't see the black bullseye or any of the circles, I just aim as close to the center of the paper as possible, adjust for the wind and fire.

Here's what it all looks like on Google maps:


I find it hard to understand why the voters of Massachusetts felt the need to give the politicians another means to collect money from us.

Yesterday, a law known as the "Millionaires Tax" was voted in. This law essentially gives the legislature the ability to impose an additional 4% tax on income of any type over $1 million. This law was sold to the people as a "fair share" law. In other words, the rich people should pay more because they are rich.

I don't see how this law is fair at all. All I see this law doing is giving the politicians an additional pocket to pick. They will now have even more money to waste on things that don't help me out at all.

And by the way, we gave them this additional money after they were forced to admit they collected too much money from us last year. If they collected too much from us in 2021, why are we giving them extra in 2023?

Idiots should not be allowed to vote. I'm sorry, I know we live in a democracy and everyone's voice should be heard but if you are too stupid to recognize that you are being fleeced, you should not be allowed to participate in decisions that affect all of us.


I need to figure out what to have for dinner and then watch some hockey. The Flames are in Boston to play the Bruins and puck drops at 7:00. That means I might be able to watch all three periods.

You can enjoy these if you want:

No comments: