Saturday, November 12, 2022

Not a busy day

I cleared all the leaves off my lawn the other day and I figured I would be doing that again today. We had some major rain and wind come through here courtesy of Nicole and I was certain that every leaf in my neighborhood was going to end up on my lawn.

Turns out that was not the case.

I'll take those small miracles anytime I get them.


The news is all about the fact that there are still some political races that are undecided and that means no one really knows who is in control of the House or the Senate.

You know what? I don't care.

It doesn't matter which gang is running the shitshow known as "The Legislature" because they both suck. They both refuse to use any common sense and are only concerned about whatever insane agenda they happen to be running with.


Yes, there is a hockey game tonight and yes, I will be watching.

While I do that, you should check these out:

No comments: