Saturday, November 5, 2022

Let's try this again

This is late because the first posting I typed up earlier had some kind of error in the HTML and the platform refused to upload it.

Normally, I type all this up in native HTML because if I use text and allow the platform to encode it in HTML, it turns into a very lengthy and messy chunk of code that contains tags for things I have no idea what they mean.

For instance, here is this page as I've type it so far:


If I change over to the text posting and let the platform encode it, this is what is looks like:


My problem with typing it all up in HTML is if I forget to close a tag or something, the platform says, "You have a problem." but it won't tell me what the problem is.

That means I either had to troubleshoot the code or throw it away and start over.

Guess which one I picked...


While I watch hockey and some baseball, you can visit these links:

No comments: