Thursday, December 1, 2022

Nope, not over it

Looks like I'm still struggling to get a decent nights sleep.

As I've said before, I go through this insomnia thing once or twice a year. There is nothing that I can find that causes it, it's just my brain deciding it needs to stay awake because maybe something fun will happen.

Trust me, nothing fun ever happens at 3:00 in the morning. Hell, despite having more than 200 channels to choose from, there isn't even anything good on television at that hour.

Oh well, such is life.


The Patriots are playing the Bills tonight and I'm going to try and watch some of that game despite the fact it is on Prime and not on normal people television.

I seriously hate this move that sports teams are making towards streaming. I have a FireTV cube that is in my basement, hooked up to an old tv. I use it when I'm walking on the treadmill. I can walk for an hour while watching Youtube videos or something from Netflix/Disney/Prime. It's the perfect solution for me to get some much-needed exercise and be entertained while I'm doing it.

I suppose I could bring that cube upstairs to my family room tv and watch tonight's game but it's a pain in the ass.

Instead of watching the game on my 55 inch hd television, I'll be watching it on my 15 inch laptop.

Kinda pisses me off...


While I figure out what to eat and then whine about having to watch football on my laptop, you can visit these links:

No comments: