Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Nice win

When I went to bad at half time last night, the Cardinals were beating the Patriots 13-10.

When I woke up this morning, I discovered that in the second half, the Patriots held the Cardinals to zero points while scoring 17 of their own, beating the Cardinals 27-13.

I will say that the Cardinals suffered a bit during the first half. Their quarterback, Murray, went down during the first drive with a self-imposed leg injury. It was bad enough that they had to cart him of the field. It appeared that he had blown out his knee attempting to make a cut turn away from a defender and he went down hard.

Next game is on Sunday when they will be in Vegas to play the Raiders. Kickoff is at 4:00pm.


She's not supposed to be on the table...


Many errands got run today (yes, I actually did some Christmas shopping) so I didn't spend a lot of time internetting. And as a heads up, there will be more errands run tomorrow.

Also, there is hockey this evening.

So let's skip the prattle and get right to the links:

No comments: