Tuesday, December 6, 2022

The doors are still attached to the house

I guess I did a good job putting the storm doors on because The Vet assures me they are both still firmly attached to the house.

I'm always happy when something I do stays done.


The Bruins lost their first home game of the season last night when the Golden knights beat them 4-3 in a shootout.

They still picked up 1 point with the OT loss, putting them back in first place in the league.

All in all, no one can complain about their play and they always manage to make a decent showing but last night they kinda sucked during the first period. The Knights took a 2-0 lead into the second period before the Bruins came alive and score two quick goals, making the score 3-2.

The Bruins scored one more goal in the third and prevented the Knights from scoring any. Regulation ended with the score tied 3-3 and the overtime period also ended with the score tied 3-3.

Both goalies were stellar during the shootout but the fifth shooter from the Knights was able to sneak one past Swayman to win the game 4-3

They are heading to Colorado to take on the Avalanche tomorrow night at 9:00.


You would think that after all these years of being told you can't bring a loaded gun on to a plane, people would know by now that you can't bring a loaded gun on to a plane.

You would be wrong.

Listen up people, stop bringing things that can be used as a weapon onto planes. You may have the constitutional right to carry a firearm in public but that right ends at a plane, a train or a bus.

Stop it. You are making travel worse for the rest of it. You don't need your gun on the plane. Your chances of getting into a shootout on a plane are pretty much zero.


I have no idea what I'm making for dinner and I have no idea what I'm going to watch for my nightly entertainment. But I suspect you don't care about either one and are just here for the links.

Well, here they are:

No comments: