Monday, December 12, 2022

Currier and fricken Ives

Yes, I cleared my driveway this morning.

We ended up with a total of maybe four inches. I shoveled the walk and the top six feet of the drive. Then I broke out The Beast because, well, I'm a guy and guys like using power tools to do things.

When the Vet showed up with The Dog, she said the roads kinda sucked but my driveway was a skating rink. Turns out that the damp driveway froze into a sheet of ice once the snow was removed. This meant I had to break out the ice melt and sprinkle a little of it on the driveway.

By 8:30, when The Professor went to work, the driveway was wet and not slippery.


The Sisters each have their own window on the world.


The Bruins won last, beating the Golden Knights 3-1 and maintaining their first place in the standings.

What is more impressive is that I stayed awake to see all three periods even though the game ended at 10:30. Sometimes I amaze myself with my ability to stay awake into the wee hours of the night.

Next game is Tuesday when the Islanders come into Boston. That game will start at 7:00 which means I should be able to go to bed at a decent hour.


The Patriots will play the Cardinals tonight at 8:15 on ESPN and I will watch at least half the game.

I'm hoping the Patriots can take advantage of the struggling Cardinals and come away with a much-needed win.


While I watch football, you can check these out:

No comments: