Saturday, December 17, 2022

They won.

The Blue Jackets came to Boston and got beat by the Bruins. The Bruins scored in the first period and never looked back. They dominated the Blue Jackets over all three periods and won the game 4-2.

This means that as of 5:00 this afternoon, they are a full five points ahead of the Golden Knights.

Their next game is Sunday against the Panthers.


I'm still trying to get my Christmas shopping finished up. I have three more items on the list of must-haves so that means I'll be at a few atores on Monday or Tuesday.

I am fortunate to have my daughter nearby and willing to help me out with some items. If it was my job to pick out an article of clothing for my wife, it would not go well.

Not well at all.

She is also helping her mom with some items. I know this because there is a rather large box wrapped in one of my giant contractor debris disposal bags with a gift tag and a bow on it.

I have no idea what my wife got me but she seems pretty excited about it.

So far, it's shaping up to be a decent Christmas on all levels.


We have a special guest with us this evening. The animal clinic is holding it's annual holiday diner and The Dog is with us. The Vet said she doesn't want to leave her little doggie alone with the Christmas goodies.

Apparently there has been some unauthorized unwrapping going on...

So while The Dog & I watch some DVRs, and maybe some Saturday football, you can click on these:

No comments: