Saturday, December 10, 2022

Tough loss

The Bruins lost last night and, no, I did not watch the game. It started at 9:30 and I watched the first period. What I saw was not good because the Coyotes scored about 20 seconds in to the period, right at the faceoff. Before the period ended, the Bruins scored and tied things up.

That was when I went to bed.

What I found out this morning is near the end of the third period, the score was tied 3-3 and it looked like they were going to go in to overtime. The Coyotes had a different plan and they scored with only 15 seconds left in the game. This gave them a 4-3 lead and that was how the game ended.

Fortunately, the Devils also lost so the Bruins remain in first place in the NHL.


A quick review of all the normal baseball websites leads me to believe that it's going to be an interesting season.

No one can really figure out why Yoshida is being paid $90 million over the next five years, including most of the other GMs in baseball.

Looking at this team, unless Bloom knows something top secret about Yoshida and he pulls a rabbit out of his ass, I suspect us Red Sox fans will be wondering when ownership will fire him as GM.


I'm just gonna say out loud to everyone on the internet that Costco has the best steaks.

That is all.


We had steak for dinner tonight.

Now I'm settling in to watch DVRs before falling asleep early.

If you are interested in links, here they are:

No comments: