Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Another shootout

I barely made it through all three regulation periods, the overtime period and the shootout but make it I did.

The Bruins had a lead through the first two periods but the Islanders tied it up in the third. And man-o-man, let me tell you, that third period was a hell of a hockey game.

With that win, the Bruins now hold a three point lead over the Devils and the Leafs.

Again, I know it's still early in the season and the chances of the Bruins maintaining a .800+ win/loss record in a 82 game season is pretty damned slim but it sure is fun to watch them do it over these first 28 games.

It almost makes me not be anxious over the current state of the Red Sox.

Almost, but not quite...


Again, today was an errand running / Christmas shopping day.

That means not a lot of interwebbing time.

Here are some links for you:

No comments: