Sunday, December 11, 2022

34 years is a long time

There is a line from the movie The Magnificent Seven where the widow Emma Cullen is asked by Sam Chisolm if she seeks revenge. Her reply was, "I seek righteousness, as should we all... But I'll take revenge."

In the case of the Lockerbie bombing, we have already gotten righteous justice with the overthrow of Kadhafi and the dismantling of his dictatorial government.

I can't help but wonder if this is going to be our revenge.


NASA's Artemis mission concluded today with the splashdown of the Orion capsule.
I'm excited at the thought of seeing humans walk on the moon again.

I hope I live long enough to see it.


In my quest to find something, anything, that will make me believe the Red Sox have a chance of playing well in 2023, I searched high and low.

All I could find was this:
My optimism is quickly fading away...


I wish I had more news for you but apparently the majority of the stories being published are , "Where is Brittney Griner now and what is she doing?"

Let me just say that I don't care where Brittney Griner is nor do I care what she is doing. Until she was stupid enough to try and bring drugs into a foreign country, I had never heard of her.

And lets face it, I'm pretty sick of hearing about her now.


The Bruins are in Vegas to play the Golden Knights. Puck drops at 8:00. That means I should make it through two periods and, who knows, I just might make it through all three. However, if they go into overtime, my presence is questionable...

You should check these out:

No comments: