Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Happy Winter Solstice

Remember, it might be the shortest day of the year but it's also the longest night. That means I can get some extra sleep if I try real hard.

Oh, and if you happen to be a practicing druid, don't go sacrificing any virgins. As a matter of fact, you should probably forgo to whole sacrificing thing in general.


Since it's the holiday season and the weather is leaning towards "extra crappy" over the next few days, I spent some time with friends this afternoon. That means you get a short post.


I have a problem with this.

When Richy "I've never had a real job!" Neal said he wanted Trumps returns, it was for the sole purpose of reviewing the laws surrounding the Presidential Audit function of the IRS. Under no circumstances should those returns ever be made public by anyone other than the individual who is the subject of the return.

In other words, if I want you all to know about my tax return, I can release it into the wild. If I don't want you to know about it, the government does not have my permission to release it into the wild.

Maybe Richy "Representing the people of Ireland in the U.S. Congress for 34 years!" Neal should be investigated by the ethics committee for behaving like a jerk and doing something that, in my opinion, is unethical


I'm going to use as much of the darkness as possible.

While I'm doing that, you might want to check these out:

No comments: