Tuesday, June 18, 2024

A bit warm.

It got up to 95° outside my house today but inside it stayed a nice 72° inside.
Yes, I know the indoor temp indicates 77° but that sensor is leaning against an outside wall with the sun shining directly on it. Trust me, there are two thermostats in my house and they both agree that it's 72° inside.

Tomorrow is supposed to be even worse.
I'm not sure I agree with the word "excessive" but then again, I spend my days sitting in an air conditioned house so what the hell do I know


The Red Sox took game one from the Blue Jays last night, beating them 7-3.

Pivetta faced 29 batters over seven innings, striking out seven, giving up five earned runs and walking zero.

Houck has the start tonight. First pitch is at 7:07.

No, I have no idea why the start time is 7:07. It's Canada. They do things differently up there.


We had a murder/suicide in town this morning.

No information is available but I will never understand how anyone can kill their family members and then commit suicide.


Apparently, for a brief period today, we were unable to call the cops.
My long deceased dog appears to be concerned...


Time to fire up the grill and go face the heat.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: