Wednesday, June 5, 2024

A loss and a win

The Red Sox and the Braves split their two-game series.

The Braves beat the Red Sox 8-3 last night while the Red Sox beat the Braves 9-0 this afternoon.

The Red Sox remain at .500 despite yet another member of the team going on the IL. This afternoon the Red Sox activated Tyler O'Neill but they placed Chris Martin on the IL.

At some point, they need most of the team actually playing baseball. If you look at the twelve players on the IL that I posted yesterday, you would say, "Wow, that's a pretty good baseball team!"

The Red Sox are on their way to Chicago where tomorrow they will start a four-game series against the worst team in the American League, the White Sox.

I gotta admit, I'm genuinely concerned that the White Sox will suddenly come to life and beat the Red Sox. Sure hope I'm just being paranoid...

Since Chicago is in the Central time zone, two of those games will start at 8:10pm. That means I probably won't be awake to see all nine innings of those particular games.


Ever since the government took down that big botnet, my spam has decreased. A lot. And I haven't gotten anymore Trump "donate to me" emails.

What I have gotten is this:

What interest could the French possibly have in either my colon or my poop?


He just can't stop talking about it...


I still have DVRs so I'm good for entertainment this evening.

My lawn has been mowed so I'm good for the rain over the next few days.

I still have half a bottle of ibuprofen so my back should be okay for golf with the gents next week.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: