Sunday, June 23, 2024

Nice win yesterday

The Red Sox were behind for almost the entire game yesterday but they managed to grab a one run lead in the eighth. They held on to that lead, winning the game 4-3.

It was a great game but what I really wanted to point out is that win pushed them to within half a game of the wild card

Todays game started at 1:45 and it's a bullpen day. Zach Kelly was the opener and he made it through 2⅔ innings which is pretty good for a bullpen guy.

The rest of the bullpen did pretty well. Bernardino gave up one earned run and Keller gave up three earned runs but the other five guys held the Reds off and the final score of the game was 7-4.

The Red Sox won the series against the Reds but just as important, the Royals lost to the Rangers. This means the Red Sox are now the third wildcard team in the AL and if the season ended right now, they would be in the playoffs.

Now they are heading back to Boston where tomorrow they will start a three-game series the Blue Jays


Hey! Guess who's under a tornado watch!

While I hope I don't have to use it, I've moved my generator so I can have it set up and running in just a few minutes. I have at least ten gallons of fuel so I should be able to run it for a couple of days before I have to get more.

Let's all hope I don't have to use it...


Time to watch some golf and make some dinner.

Here are some links:

No comments: