Thursday, June 27, 2024

No game last night

A very long line of storms decided that there would be no baseball game last night.

In the second inning, they pulled the players off the field and rolled out the tarp. My son asked me what was happening with the weather so I sent him this:

He sent me this:

After I turned my tv off and started to head up to bed, I got this notice on my phone

All-in-all, it was an interesting day...

The game has been rescheduled to the afternoon of August 26th when it will be the first game of a double-header. Hopefully my son and his wife will be able to finagle their work schedule so they can attend.


Tonight is the night when Biden and Trump will do their John Gustafson and Max Goldman impressions.

Since it's a rather obscure reference and most of you probably don't know who those characters are, they were portrayed by Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau in the movie Grumpy Old Men. If you've never seen it, you should find a way to watch it.

So anyways, at 9:00 tonight, Goofy Joe and Donny the Felon are going to debate each other. And by "debate", I mean they are going to rudely interrupt each other and call each other names.

As for me, NESN+ is carrying a double A game this evening. The New Hampshire Fisher Cats are in Hartford to take on the Yard Goats.

I figure watching double A baseball is more entertaining than watching those two boobs make fools out themselves.


Here are some links you might find entertaining:

No comments: