Sunday, June 16, 2024

Excellent win last night

The Red Sox beat the Yankees 8-4 last night and it was a great game to watch.

Criswell started the game and he pitched pretty well. He faced 17 batters through 4 innings, giving up 2 runs and striking out 6 before Cora felt it was time to take him out. The rest of the bullpen stepped up and continued pitching a great game.

Tonights game is on ESPN and it turns out I was wrong yesterday. Rodriguez is on both FOX and ESPN which means I might have to put up with his bullshit tonight.

Maybe I'll turn the sound off on the TV and put on the WEEI audio stream on my laptop. That way I can watch the game and not have to listen to the ESPN guys fawning all over the Yankees


In the world of golf, I spent this afternoon watching the Meijer Classic and it was an excellent match to watch. Lexi Thompson, Lilia Vu and Grace Kim ended up in 3-way playoff which Vu managed to win when she dropped a birdie on hole three.

I wish I could play golf like those women do because the big difference between mens golf and womens golf is the drive distances. Men can hit the ball a ton but the women rely more on their short game - the irons, wedges and putters.

I'm not good with my driver but if I could improve my short game, I might actually start playing well enough to keep score.

Who am I kidding. If I started keeping score, it would only remind me of how bad I play.


Time for some dinner and then some baseball.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: